Grey 2-Slice Plastic Toaster With Crumb Tray
Combining modern design with practical performance, this 2 slice toaster make a great addition to any home and is ideal for those who want to save space in their kitchen. With a variable browning control, you can set the toaster so that you get your perfect coloured toast every time or alternatively, use the cancel button mid-toasting to check on the colour.
- Variable browning control: This feature allows you to choose the exact level of brownness you want for your toast. There are 6 settings to choose from, so you can get your toast just the way you like it. The settings range from light (1) to dark (6).
- Cancel button: This button allows you to stop the toasting process at any time. This is useful if you find that your toast is getting too brown or if you need to check on it before it's finished toasting.
- Cool-touch exterior: The exterior of the toaster is cool to the touch, even when it's in use. This means that you can safely touch the toaster without burning yourself. The toaster's exterior is made of a heat-resistant material that prevents it from getting hot to the touch.
- Non-slip feet: The toaster has non-slip feet that prevent it from moving around on your countertop. This ensures that the toaster stays in place while it's in use. The toaster's feet are made of a rubber material that grips the countertop and prevents the toaster from slipping.
- Removable crumb tray: The toaster has a removable crumb tray that makes it easy to clean up. Simply remove the tray and empty it into the trash. The crumb tray is located at the bottom of the toaster and can be easily removed by lifting it up.
- Integrated cord storage: The toaster has integrated cord storage that keeps the cord tidy and out of the way. This is a great feature for small kitchens where space is limited. The toaster's cord can be stored in a compartment at the back of the toaster.
- Lift and look feature: This feature allows you to check on your toast without having to cancel the toasting process. Simply lift the lever and peek at your toast. If it's not done yet, simply lower the lever and the toasting process will resume. The lift and look feature is located on the top of the toaster and allows you to lift the lever without canceling the toasting process.
- Extra-wide slots: The toaster has extra-wide slots that can accommodate a variety of breads, bagels, and pastries. This means that you can toast a variety of items in the toaster, not just bread. The toaster's slots are 1.5 inches wide, which can accommodate most types of bread.
- Stay-cool exterior: The toaster's exterior remains cool to the touch even when it's in use. This means that you can safely touch the toaster without burning yourself. The toaster's exterior is made of a heat-resistant material that prevents it from getting hot to the touch.
- Cooling rack: The toaster comes with a cooling rack that allows you to toast bread, bagels, and pastries without them getting soggy. Simply place your toast on the cooling rack after it's finished toasting and it will cool down quickly. The cooling rack is made of a wire mesh and is located at the top of the toaster.
- Automatic shut-off: The toaster has an automatic shut-off feature that turns off the toaster when the toasting process is complete. This prevents your toast from burning and ensures that you always get perfectly toasted toast. The automatic shut-off feature is activated when the toast reaches the desired level of brownness.
- Lifetime warranty: The toaster comes with a lifetime warranty that protects you against defects in materials and workmanship. This means that you can be confident that your toaster will last for years to come. The toaster's warranty is valid for the lifetime of the toaster.
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable delivery method possible. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier when you order.
It is currently not possible to choose a carrier.
We provide FREE NEXT-DAY UK DELIVERY on all orders over £30, orders must be placed by 2pm. Orders after 2pm will be delivered the following day, we will email you once your order has been shipped.
|UK Under £30
|UK Over £30
|FREE next working day
|Rest of the World
Where’s my order?
Have you had your dispatch email? If yes, then your order is on the way. If your order was placed before 2pm you should receive your item the next working day.
If you have placed your on Saturday or Sunday it will be shipped out on Monday and be with you on Tuesday. Our couriers do not collect any orders throughout the weekend.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
Orders are dispatched the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm Mon-Fri.
What are the delivery lead-times?
We only ship Next Day Delivery, please note this is during weekdays only.
Why did I receive one item but not the other item(s) I ordered?
We choose the fastest courier for your item(s) depending on the size and weight of each item so orders might be shipped separately.
Due to unexpected shortages and courier issues some packages may take longer to arrive - all of our orders are processed and shipped out the same day if purchased in the designated time frame!
If you have any questions regarding delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org