3L Double-Wall Airpot Catering Flask
- SIP WITH CONFIDENCE - Royalford's vacuum insulation technology locks in temperature to preserve taste and freshness and keep drinks hot or cold for long hours. The pouring spout simply dispenses your drinks with a simple lever pump so that anyone can easily use it.
- STAINLESS STEEL INNER - Keep that drink piping hot for up to 20 hours or cold for up to 20 hours. And unlike other carafes that keep beverages in constant contact with plastic, our airport coffee carafe has an interior that is 100% stainless steel. So your drinks are never steep in plastic.
- ALL-DAY CAPACITY, USER-FRIENDLY - No longer have to heat water for tea or coffee makers. Our double-walled thermal beverage dispenser has a spacious capacity of 3 litres enough for around 15 to 20 cups of coffee. Perfect for at home, in the office, or at parties. The largemouth opening makes filling and cleaning easier. It can even be used over ice for an extra cold snack. Its outer body feels cool when filled with hot liquids and does not condense with cold drinks.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL - Are you going on a road trip or a picnic? Our thermal Air pot Flask dispenser prevents accidental spills during transport. Just slide the button aside and it clicks into place. The surface of the thermos always feels cool for added security. Take it wherever you want with your healthy drinks and keep it fresh throughout your trip.
- MULTIPLE USE - It is the preferred supplier of beverage equipment for social events, restaurants, hotels, and other commercial catering establishments. This vacuum bottle is designed to meet the durability and performance needs of hospitality professionals. A popular choice as this unique commercial dispenser keeps drinks hot and cool.
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable delivery method possible. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier when you order.
It is currently not possible to choose a carrier.
We provide FREE NEXT-DAY UK DELIVERY on all orders over £30, orders must be placed by 2pm. Orders after 2pm will be delivered the following day, we will email you once your order has been shipped.
|UK Under £30
|UK Over £30
|FREE next working day
|Rest of the World
Where’s my order?
Have you had your dispatch email? If yes, then your order is on the way. If your order was placed before 2pm you should receive your item the next working day.
If you have placed your on Saturday or Sunday it will be shipped out on Monday and be with you on Tuesday. Our couriers do not collect any orders throughout the weekend.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
Orders are dispatched the same working day if the order is placed before 2pm Mon-Fri.
What are the delivery lead-times?
We only ship Next Day Delivery, please note this is during weekdays only.
Why did I receive one item but not the other item(s) I ordered?
We choose the fastest courier for your item(s) depending on the size and weight of each item so orders might be shipped separately.
Due to unexpected shortages and courier issues some packages may take longer to arrive - all of our orders are processed and shipped out the same day if purchased in the designated time frame!
If you have any questions regarding delivery please contact us on email@example.com